Since 1995, Henry Andries has engaged in private practice with a concentration in employment law, civil litigation and business law.
He has represented companies and executives in a broad range of labor and employment related matters, including:
- Litigating claims by employees alleging violations of federal and state civil rights laws
- Litigating claims related to the enforcement of restrictive covenants, including agreements not to compete and alleged misappropriation of trade secrets
- Advising management in connection with wage and benefit issues pursuant to state and federal law
- Developing employment policies, procedures and handbooks
- Drafting employment related agreements, including agreements not to compete
- Advising clients in connection with employee conduct, discipline and termination
- Litigating claims related to ownership disputes and separation of employment in closely held companies
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements
Mr. Andries was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1969.