Join Our Team
Strobl & Sharp P.C. offers outstanding opportunities to new attorneys and experienced attorneys who are successfully established in the practice of law. Over the years we have welcomed attorneys from larger firms who want to practice in a warmer, more collegial environment. We’ve also been joined by attorneys who have established successful individual practices, and who wanted the opportunities and other benefits available through a larger group.
Strobl & Sharp is currently seeking an estate planning and transactional associate attorney. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 5 years of relevant experience, well versed at designing estate plans for taxable and non-taxable estates, including high net worth families, and familiar with corporate and real estate transactions. Candidates should have a strong academic record and prior law firm experience. Candidates with an LL.M. in taxation or CPA license are strongly preferred.
- Preparation of estate planning documents.
- Preparation of general probate and trust administration documents, including accountings.
- Preparation of gift and estate tax returns.
- Preparation and negotiation of various business agreements regarding entity formation, loan documentation, buying and selling businesses, employment and contractor agreements, and shareholder/member agreements.
- Legal and tax research and writing.
- Excellent academic credentials and research and writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- License to practice law in Michigan.
- M. in taxation from an accredited law school or CPA license strongly preferred.
If you would like to learn more about joining the team at Strobl & Sharp, P.C. please contact:
Send an email