Legal support for the financial industry
There is an advantage to having a good lawyer who is also a former banker. Several of our attorneys are just that, former bankers. They have practical, real-world experience in the financial services industry and first-hand knowledge of how to achieve superior results in commercial banking and lending. Many of our lawyers also participate on local bank boards.
We are full service
Closely related practice groups such as real estate, bankruptcy, commercial law, and tax are available to help solve your challenges. Since so many transactions have an environmental component, our significant experience in environmental law gives our banking clients a real advantage at the federal, state and local levels.
Strobl & Sharp attorneys have expertise with:
- Commercial and real estate related loan (bankruptcy and loan workout and restructuring) transactions
- Construction loans
- SBA 504 and 7a loan preparation
- Lease and loan documentation
- Negotiation and structuring loan commitments
- Preparation, negotiation and closing for each loan transaction
- Bank holding company laws
- Corporate trust and investment advisory services
- Credit union laws
- Federal and state regulatory compliance
- Financial institution litigation
- Labor and employment
- Lender liability issues
Reaping the benefits of teamwork
We combine what we know about banking with our extensive legal experience to create a team approach. You have a direct connection to a lead attorney — who is up-to-date on every aspect of your project. Other members of our team provide efficient support, particularly on lease and loan documentation. The result blends high-quality legal advice with cost-effective service and a timely response.