Expert legal guidance with your financial challenges
In today’s troubled economy, many businesses unfortunately will face financial difficulties of some nature. The attorneys in Strobl & Sharp’s creditor’s rights and restructuring practice group have the knowledge and experience necessary to guide troubled companies, as well as creditors, through the complex restructuring process.
Achieving results efficiently
Our restructuring attorneys are knowledgeable on all aspects of Chapter 11 reorganization and business restructuring. We frequently represent creditors, both secured and unsecured, in state and federal insolvency proceedings. Our experience as successful Chapter 11 debtors’ counsel makes us uniquely qualified to effectively advise creditors dealing with troubled borrowers.
Conversely, our extensive work with creditors both in and out of insolvency proceedings provides our attorneys with the insight necessary to effectively guide clients.
Applying our creativity
We continue to build on our significant creditor’s rights and restructuring experience in representing banks, unsecured creditors and debtors in a variety of industries through the bankruptcy and corporate reorganization process. These activities include working with borrowers and lenders on:
- Acquisitions of financially troubled companies
- Commercial transactions, including asset-based financing, leveraged buy-outs, commercial loans and Article 9 sales
- Loan workouts and corporate restructuring, both in and out of court
- Chapter 11 creditor and debtor representation
- Commercial foreclosures and Article 9 Sales
- Lease transactions
- Priority and perfection issues
- Rights of secured and unsecured creditors