- What information Strobl & Sharp, PC collects through the normal course of business and on its website and web applications.
- How we use that information.
- How we protect private information.
We hold our employees, vendors, contractors, suppliers, and trading partners to meet this same set of policies.
What information we collect
We collect information in order to help us serve your needs better and to inform you of our programs. We collect personal information that you choose to give to us, as well as, other information that is automatically collected when you visit our websites and web applications.
Information you choose to give to use includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, social security number and e-mail address;
- information concerning your legal needs such as business files, tax information, financial information such as loans, equipment and contracts;
- business relationship information including information related to your preferences, feedback and information requested by or provided to you.
We collect this information when you provide it to us by various means but not limited to in-office visits, emails and our website.
We also may have information that is automatically collected when you visit our websites through web visit logs and cookies.
- Web visitor logs
We collect and store information from online visitors to help manage our sites and improve our services. This information includes:
- the pages visited on the website,
- the date and time of the visit,
- the internet address of the referring site,
- the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred,
- the device used,
- the version of browser used,
- the capabilities of the browser,
- general demographics and interest categories of users, and
- search terms used on our search engines.
How do we use your information?
In general, your information may be used to:
- Contact you regarding your legal needs,
- Manage your business concerns,
- Plan your estate as well, and
- Improve our services.
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information stored on our business premises and stored on our information systems through multi-layer safeguards in accordance with applicable Michigan and U.S. federal laws.
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party.
Any personal information or information you provide about you will only be disclosed when required by law.